Food for thought….Christian or not.
1) Nobody believes anyone when they say “It’s the truth.”
2) The few still capable of telling the truth must have ulterior motives.
3) We push everyone to be more educated, so that when there’s a disagreement, we can’t chalk it up to their still being “uneducated”.
4) When we run out of intellectual arguments we point out a character flaw, either real or perceived. (ie. racists)
5) We don’t listen to peoples reasoning…I’m too good to hear it or I don’t care anymore is the projected attitude.
6) Everyone has the right to speak their mind until someone trumps it with “Well, I’m offended…”
7) We let our offense take over the conversation, thus never resolving the issue…which probably wasn’t much of an issue anyway.
8) We don’t like dealing with real issues…we’d rather deal with the surface annoyances
9) Nobody admits to having real issues… those are for…
View original post 133 more words